Analyst, Sales Operations
- Interxion HQ
- Closing Date(s)
- 3rd June 2016
- London, UK
This Role is targeted at new or recent graduates looking to start their career in a high growth company with unlimited opportunities for future personal and professional development. The role is part of the Commercial Strategy team that provides key support to both the Sales and Marketing functions at Interxion, but will also interface with all other business functions including Senior Management, Finance, Operations and ICT. The successful candidate will provide insight into business performance and support adoption and compliance of core Sales and Marketing processes, enabled by Salesforce.com.
Main responsibilities include:
- Salesforce.com first line user support to c100 users across 11 European countries
- Ongoing projects and initiatives to continuously improve Sales and Marketing processes and reporting , leveraging our Force.com infrastructure
- Generation of Sales and Marketing reporting/KPIs and related analysis to provide insight to improve decision making
- University Graduate who wants to work in a fast paced, international team
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com com is beneficial but not essential
- Enjoys analysing numerical and verbal data and can articulate results and information in a well written and structured format
- Has the ability to plan and organise the work in a structured manner
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in English, second European language is advantageous
- Dynamic, independent team players welcome to apply!
What we do
Interxion is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral colocation data centre services in Europe, serving a wide range of customers through over 40 data centres in 11 European countries. Interxion’s uniformly designed, energy efficient data centres offer customers extensive security and uptime for their mission-critical applications.
With over 600 connectivity providers, 21 European Internet exchanges, and most leading cloud and digital media platforms across its footprint, Interxion has created connectivity, cloud, content and finance hubs that foster growing customer communities of interest. For more information, please visit www.interxion.com.