- Interxion UK
- Closing Date(s)
- 17th June 2016
- Brick Lane, London
This position is ideally suited to an organized administrator that has worked within a Data Centre company. Providing key administrative project support to the CIM and Customer during implementation.
- Supporting the CIM on various tasks that are part of customer build outs
- Produce customer quotations/process orders during implementation stage
- Work with internal departments together to make sure all implementations are kept on track, ensuring that customer SLA’s are kept.
- Update customer information on various systems for terminations and new installs on various systems
- 2-3 years experience working in administrative or technical role
- Data Centre background, with basic knowledge of DC products (cabling types, cabinets, pdu's)
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Has the ability to plan and organise the work in a structured manner
- Customer focused with ability to understand customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)