Application Developer/Administrator HQ UK
|Address||Brick Lane, London|
Operates autonomously reporting to the Director, Business Process & Support. Internal contact with 1st line support, the Salesforce Development Team and functional business process owners. This position is pan-European.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide 2nd line and development support for Salesforce and associated Force.com applications ensuring timely bug and issue resolution.
- Support the ongoing development and refinement of Salesforce and associated Force.com applications by providing best practices and recommendations for development and iterative refinement/enhancement.
- Develop, test and deploy solutions ensuring at all stages stakeholders are engaged and informed.
- Keeping abreast of developments in Salesforce and AppExchange.
- Support any specific data enrichment / enhancement projects within Salesforce across Interxion.
- Business Support – including help with Opportunities, Agreements, Invoices in supporting the end to end business process.
- Experience in data administration, manipulation, handling and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Knowledge of Data Structures.
- An overview / strong all-round appreciation of technology and how it can deliver business value.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Salesforce Certified Developer highly desirable.