Client Director, International (GAM)
A strategic, seasoned, business and commercial executive to be the central point of contact for a select number of Interxion’s most strategically important customers. The role is focused on managing the customer; understanding their industry; offering deep commerical insight; and helping to achieve mutual strategic business objectives; thus developing a long-term customer relationship and loyalty. Moreover, ensuring that Interxion’s KPI’s of; achieving appropriate internal rates of return on discrete projects, growth targets, churn mitigation and long-term customer satisfaction are appropriately developed and achieved within defined account plans, business cases, and overall P&L objectives.
Main responsibilities include:
- Pro-actively manage a select number of existing Interxion most strategic customers
- Attract additional business to Interxion to meet customer and Interxion business requirements
- Enhance strategic relationship and grow revenue, margin and ensure appropriate returns to Interxion
- Execute contract negotiations for designated (new and legacy) opportunities
- Create, build and maintains relationships in multiple customer division in multiple geographies
- Demonstrable and solid understanding of strategic account management and the Data Center industry
- Well networked individual with companies (globally) in the colocation industry.
- Understanding of the USA and European market, geographies, culture and dynamics
- Proven ability to execute customer level P&L’s and articulate clear value propositions and negotiate complex