Customer Applications Support Specialist
Responsible for all aspects of training & customer support for the Interxion Portal and associated systems & products.
The primary focus of this role is to resolve customer support requests at the 1st point of contact, be that related to, access, usage, inventory or any other products & services available via the portal.
- Acting as primary point of contact for all customer support for the Interxion portal & associated products and services
- Production and maintaining all portal related training & support documentation ensuring it is kept up to date with new features products and services
- Providing portal training to customers, and supporting sales with portal demonstrations to prospects
- Liaison with the system development teams, to ensure a full understanding of the roadmaps. Ensuring that these are effectively communicated and understood within the team
- Primary owner of portal related support cases, liaising with other teams as required ensuring the cases are resolved in a timely manner
- Developing and updating internal training and FAQ documentation within the ECSC Academy, to ensure the wider ECSC members are knowledgeable for supporting portal requests OOH
- Industry experience of telecommunications, IT, technology or data centre support
- IT Service / Helpdesk experience
- IT Desktop & Applications support
- End user training & applications support