Group Asset Coordinator - HQ UK
The Group Asset Coordinator will ensure that all company asset information is held on the group CAFM system. They will make regular checks of the asset information at system and at country levels making sure that a standard approach is maintained.
To assist in the review and standardise group engineering maintenance procedures, engineering method statements, risk assessments and asset records.
Main responsibilities include:
- Keeps up-to-date with data centre developments in terms of new technology in close co-operation with our suppliers, maintenance providers & DT&EG (Design Engineering and Technology Group) They will share any information of this type with all local operations teams. They will contribute to new data centre projects and further development projects, as required.
- They will provide regular updates to the Senior Engineer OPS and VP Operations on any concern relating to asset & maintenance activities. They will also provide regular asset collation, planned and reactive work performance reporting.
- As instructed they will from time to time, instruct other personnel in the operation of the CAFAM & Asset system.
- When, directed by the Senior Engineer OPS or VP Operations, carry out project management duties such as initial planning, costing, procurement, subcontract selection supervision and management.
- Educated to higher national certificate in a technical field
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Facilities Manager within the same industry
- BIFM or similar training and accreditation
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
- Second European language Desirable