Group Maintenance Manager - HQ UK
|Address||Brick Lane, London|
The Group Maintenance Manager will define the maintenance policy across the group. They will ensure that the best practice and industry standards are used. They will set and regularly report on the group maintenance targets.
To review and standardise group engineering maintenance procedures, engineering method statements, risk assessments and asset records.
Main responsibilities include:
- They will be responsible in ensuring that all company asset information is held on the group CAFM system.
- They will instruct the Group Asset manager to make regular checks of the asset information at system and at country levels making sure that a standard approach is maintained.
- Keeps up-to-date with data centre developments in terms of new technology in close co-operation with our suppliers, maintenance providers & DT&EG (Design Engineering and Technology Group) They will share any information of this type with all local operations teams. They will contribute to new data centre projects and further development projects, as required.
- When directed by the Senior Engineer OPS or VP of Operations, carry out project management duties such as initial planning, costing, procurement, subcontract selection supervision and management.
- Develops realistic plans, set goals, aligns plans with company goals and coordinates with others.
- Educated to higher national certificate in a technical field
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Senior technician
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Facilities Manager within the same industry
- BIFM or similar training and accreditation