HR Manager - Nordics
|Address||Kista, Akalla, Stockholm|
|Closing Date(s)||1st April 2017|
Currently, Interxion is looking for a HR Manager Nordic to develop our staff in our two Nordic locations in greater Stockholm, Sweden and greater Copenhagen, Denmark. Therefore, availability to travel between the two countries is necessary in this role.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and you will work with other members of the HR team in headquarter and peers in countries, in a challenging international environment, dealing with complex issues that accompany such an environment.
As HR Manager you drive the HR agenda and support local management in delivering excellent business results. You are part of the management team contributing to local strategic and operational processes, focusing on the impact on the people and HR agenda. Moreover, you are to analyze complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective and practical HR solutions if needed.
Drive HR programs and administration
The administrative work is a significant part of your daily operation. You secure the HR platform being on top of the administrative processes. You act as a gatekeeper to follow corporate guidelines and local law. Clear structures for the HR processes is a prerequisite for delivering is this position and you are responsible for them to be in place. You will have some support on the administrative tasks internally.
Key HR processes
- Performance Management, ensure the objectives, reviews and appraisal are executed in line with company guidelines and local practices
- Recruitment & Staffing, manage delivery on recruitment need as required. Deliver on talent needs by conducting skills gap, development, replacement and succession plan analysis
- Compensation & Benefits, ensure that the compensation packages align with market, company guidelines and employee preferences
- Training & Development, analyze and assess training needs to meet succession and strategic goals. Develop and implement learning solutions to meet targets.
Being a HR Manager is almost part of your DNA. Based on your strong business understanding, you support management to develop employees, the organization and even themselves in order to take business to the next level.
As a person, you are:
- open and outgoing with strong interpersonal skills,
- known to be a great communicator,
- are analytical with excellent planning skills
- like to challenge your way of working, always looking for ways to improve
- used to operate in a goal-oriented environment
- understand the business impact HR can have and strives by having both strategic tasks and daily operations
You enjoy working in a growing and developing environment and are an experienced facilitator in change management.
We see ourselves as an open, forward-thinking, equal opportunity employer. We invest in training and personal development of our people. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, as well as great career opportunities and challenges.
We employ people with the talent and energy to ensure customer satisfaction and take our business forward.
- You are a proven HR Manager with at least 5 years of experience, preferably with a degree within HR or similar.
- Experience from working across different cultures
- Due to the international nature of this position, it is essential that you are fluent in English, both in speech and writing
- The location for this position is at Interxion’s office in Kista, Akalla, Stockholm. You will also be responsible for HR management at our office in Copenhagen, why availability as well as willingness to travel is required (+90 travel-days annually).