International Account Director
To provide a commerical, central point of contact for a named set of International Connectivity (e.g., Carrier) customers in order to leverage a uniform approach to the selling of products and services to end-customers and ongoing account relationship management. He/she will also be responsible for liaising with colleagues in International, Marketing and the multiple Country Teams to ensure full support for a complete go to market sales effort aligned to agreed key areas of opportunity within the international connectivity sales and account strategy.
The Director role will equally focus on opening up new connectivity opportunities via existing and new international connectivity accounts, and the ongoing account management of a portfolio of named connectivity accounts.
Main responsibilities include:
- Pro-actively target and pursue new Connectivity (i.e., Carrier) customers via identified segments around the globe (primary focus on US and Europe)
- Build relationships and attract new international Connectivity customers to the Interxion group
- Attract additional business to Interxion data centers from existing Connectivity customers
- Maintain relationships and protect revenue
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (initial focus on US)
- Customer/business focus
- Eager to win and create new business and obtain customer satisfaction (balanced hunter & farmer type)
- Multi-level seller and relationship builder
- Understand that one of our values is “to be easy to do business with”
- Passionate about international business, connectivity segment, IT services delivery, early adapter/disrupter businesses