Quality & Security Officer
|Closing Date(s)||30th April 2017|
|Location||Copenhagen / Stockholm|
We are a fast growing dedicated organization and the services we deliver to our customers are a critical part of the quickly developing digital society.
We employ people with the talent and energy to ensure customer satisfaction and take our business forward. Currently, Interxion Nordic is looking for a Quality & Security Officer working out of its offices in Copenhagen and Stockholm
Together with the Quality Manager of Interxion Nordics you will drive the quality and security agenda. You report to the Quality Manager and you will work with other members of the quality team in headquarter and peer countries, in a challenging international environment, dealing with complex issues that accompany such an environment.
Your daily tasks will primarily be to perform quality and security activities such as self-assessment, security awareness, to perform audits and to comply with legislation.
Our customers have specific requirements to quality and security to which we must comply at all times. Therefore, you spent a significant part of your time together with customers to:
- understand their requirements for you to translate them into hands-on activities meeting the requirements
- to present our quality and security set-up
- to perform customer audits to verify the actual compliance to the requirements required by the customers
More over your role and responsibility cover:
Optimize site and data security
- Co-ordinate and check risk analyses and take appropriate action in case of new issues
- Monitor alignment with internal and external security standards and recommend corrective action if necessary
- Develop and maintain security policies and procedures
- Respond to contingent events
- Monitor the development of crisis resolution plans for security related issues
- Support the organization conforms with HSE regulations, including documentations of procedures
- Contributes to developing coherent security processes in relation to data processing
Ensure alignment with quality standards:
- Host/participate in (external) audits required by customers and as set by local R&R
- Maintain and uphold quality assurance procedures
- Provide input into request for proposal on quality and safety issues
“In Quality we work with nothing but quality and security to serve our customers best possible and we love it”. If you can align yourself to this statement, you are probably the right candidate for this position.
Preferably, you have at least 3 years of experience from a similar position, consultancy etc. proven by good results. You have substantial knowledge of ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI, risk management and information security. Furthermore, you know how to work with Business Continuity Management.
Preferably, you are familiar with Swedish regulation. Experience with ISO50000 and ISO 14000 will be an advantage.
From an overall perspective, you are together with the Quality Manager the gatekeepers that secure we at all times are in compliance with current regulations, our certifications and our commitments to our customers’ quality and security wise.
As a person, you:
- are a clear and good communicator both orally and in writing
- are analytical and able to translate a requirement to a hands-on activity meeting these requirements
- have excellent planning skills and are used to dispose your own time
- like to challenge way of working, always looking for ways to improve while being in compliance
- used to operate in a goal-oriented environment
- understand the business impact of quality and security
- strives by having both strategic tasks and daily operations
- Your experience from working with standards and audits are more important than your exact educational background, since there are several different educations that could lead to this role.
- The ability and willingness to travel between the two locations on a frequent basis
- Experience from working across different cultures
- Due to the international nature of this position, it is essential that you are fluent in English, both orally and in writing