Security Engineer (Schiphol-Rijk)
Maintaining a secure infrastructure is our top priority. Is your security awareness well developed? Join us! Our Interxion ICT team is growing and we are looking for a Security Engineer.
Make a difference
Apply if you are up for a serious challenge! Work with us in our global infrastructure operations for 11 countries and 45 datacenters and take it to the next level. The Security Engineer we seek will maintain all security systems like firewalls and evaluates new technologies that enhances our security capabilities. This your opportunity to make an impact in a small team with a large international infrastructure. Our constant changing environment is 40 + Firewalls, IPS, IDS and Load Balancers.
Ready to set the new standard?
The Security Engineer position is in our IT Infrastructure cross border team of system - and network engineers. The team is small, very informal and communication is straightforward. We are professional and driven, to reach our goals it is important that you are a team player. Our lunch in our brand-new kitchen is already legendary. Our 4 IT teams, Service Delivery, Database Development, Application Development and Infrastructure are based in the Schiphol-Rijk HQ office and London, the team services all international Interxion locations.
As a Security Engineer you manage the operational security of Interxion’s IT Infrastructure by assessing the current security status of the infrastructure and make recommendations for improvement. Highlights:
- Enhance our security capability by evaluating, implementing and configuring security tooling such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Monitor tools, detection systems and potential data leakage
- Evaluate new technologies
- Initiate risk assessments on the current infrastructure
- Identify and remediate potential vulnerabilities
- Participate in projects to ensure security is properly addressed
- Occasional travel to other Interxion locations (not on a regular basis)
- Willingness to be available outside office hours in case of incidents
- HBO in ICT related studies
- CISSP certification
- Either Checkpoint CCSA or Fortinet NSE6 Certified
- Experience in an extensive, international network environment
- In depth knowledge of network architectures & configurations
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft products (Office, Windows, Servers)
- Pro-active attitude with hands-on mentality
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and orally
Interxion ICT offers the opportunity to make a difference every day and to further develop your technical expertise. Our offices in 13 European cities make us a unique and vibrant working place. We offer a brand-new office, a competitive salary, the opportunity to attend technical conferences and benefits such as a pension scheme, 25 holidays, a parking space, commuting compensation and 10% bonus to be paid in April.
You can apply for this position by sending your CV, briefly explaining your interest and motivation to Minke Apontoweil, firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection process will consist of 2 interviews and an online assessment. Feel free to call Harry Rozema, Manager Infrastructure, email@example.com 0654948111 if you have any questions.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. Please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.