Senior Project Manager
|Closing Date(s)||23rd November 2017|
As Senior Project Manager for Build Out you will be heading up the portfolio of build out activities in our Stockholm campus.
Your will report to the Director of Operation and work together with our corporate data centre and infrastructure experts. Moreover, you will face involvement and good collaboration with our other Project Managers as well as with our local facility engineers.
Your future role:
In this position, you are responsible for building new data centers in the pace required to support our growing business.
In more details, the responsibility covers the following activities:
- Analyze and design together with Interxion’s corporate design experts, defining the solution and operational set-up
- Contracting and ordering, covering all actual building and implementation activities, spare parts, contractors etc. amounting to +100 million SEK per data centre.
- Manage the actual build out including related documentation and testing, supervise and ensure that the solution and actual build out is in accordance with agreed design and requirements, that documentation and updated drawings are in place and that testing is performed as requested in our procedures.
- Commissioning and prepare to be ready for service ensuring handover to operation teams in due time and within agreed framework.
- Project administration i.e. budget, planning and reporting to ensure that the projects are executed according to overall plans, budget and guidelines set out by local management.
It is a position where you both have the Project Management role and responsibility but also can have a big say on the solution and planning if you possess the right competences for this.
- Experience from data centers or similar high secure environment is considered a significant advantage
- A strong technical background, preferably with in-dept infrastructure know-how such as powering and cooling etc.
- Project Management skills proven by results
- Good understanding of working within high quality standards
- Experience from vendor and contractor management is an advantage
You will also have:
- The ability to be comfortable working autonomously while being a good team player too.
- It is essential that you are persistent and a quick-learner, due to a dynamic and demanding environment.
- That you are committed and willing to go the extra mile when needed
- Due to the international nature of this position it is essential that you are fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
An opportunity with a financially strong, successful, international company with continued high growth. A market competitive salary and benefits but most importantly: An opportunity to make a difference.