Service Implementation Engineer
As Service Implementation Engineer you will be part of an engaged team with two colleagues in Greater Copenhagen and three colleagues in Stockholm with reference to our Nordic Service Solution & Implementation Manager.
Your future role:
In this position, you are responsible for implementing the solutions for new customers into our datacenters. You are ONE point of contact to our customers and ensure that coordination as well as execution of the implementation is performed excellent, in line with the customer expectations and requirements.
In more details, your areas of responsibility will be:
- Procure and allocate vendors and sub-contractors for installation of new equipment, based on customer requirements and optimal allocation
- Manage administration of the whole Customer Implementation Process, including plan and coordinate implementation with external, as well as internal, technicians and prepare and follow-up on relevant documentation
- Budget responsible for the implementation
- Track progress of customer implementation plan in adequate intervals
- Provide technical support during installation in accordance with customer requirements
- Undertake testing and commissioning installations
- Act as a second line escalation point for technicians during implementation
- Manage customer approvals after implementation completion and ensure internal hand-over to Service Delivery & Security.
Besides the close contact to customers, vendors and sub-contractors, the position also includes many internal interfaces and collaboration, both with the other teams in Operations and with Sales. Therefore, your daily work as Service Implementation Engineer will be highly outgoing and dynamic, working together with good colleagues to deliver excellent service to our customers.
- Experience in data centers or a similar high secure environment is considered a significant advantage
- A strong technical background, preferably with an education as electrician, electrical engineer or equal
- Good generic IT-skills needed
- Project Management skills proven by results
- Good communications skills both orally and in writing
- Good at delivering customer service, handling customer questions professionally and efficiently
- Is committed and willing to go the extra mile.
You will also have:
The ability to be comfortable working autonomously but you are a good team player as well.
It is essential that you are persistent and a quick-learner, due to a dynamic and demanding work-environment.
Due to the international nature of this position, it is essential that you are fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
An opportunity to work at a financially strong, successful, international company with continued high growth. A market competitive salary and benefits, but most importantly: an opportunity to make a difference.
The location for this position is at the company’s office in Ballerup (Greater Copenhagen).