The UK team are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, bright and dynamic individual with a passion for marketing and technology to join the Marketing team. In this role you’ll be a key person in driving awareness of the Interxion brand and delivering leads to the business.
- You will be supporting the UK marketing function in the delivery of B2B marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- The management of the Marketing Automation system to support all external communications.
- The analysis and reporting of marketing effectiveness
- The management of PPC campaigns and accounts.
- Writing and proofing marketing communications and content.
- Running a range of events from conferences to private dinners.
- The basic art working of content and the creation of digital assets.
- Experience in handling a variety of administrational tasks, ideally in a Marketing or Sales environment
- Strong interest and understanding of digital marketing
- Email platform experience preferable
- An understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator preferable
- Some love of HTML knowledge would be beneficial
- Able to work individually and part of a team.
- Experienced in using Word and Excel. Can demonstrate an understanding of basic reporting functionalities