Our Copenhagen carrier- and cloud-neutral data centre provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions. We offer 3,500m2 of maximum equipable space.
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It is a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
We’re conveniently located west of Copenhagen city centre, and 25 minutes from Copenhagen airport.
- Our growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners helps you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- We offer access to more than 30 carriers and ISPs, and direct access to the DIX Internet Exchange
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
We provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- Redundant grid connection
- N+1 and 2N UPS redundancy
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+1 backup generators supporting 36 hours at full capacity with high-speed refuelling
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- Our buildings typically have five layers of physical security
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
- Top rated in IT security in an independent KPMG report
- All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7
- We’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, ground water cooling and waste heat re-use, but never at the expense of reliability and availability
- Our Copenhagen facility uses 100% renewable energy
- Continuous monitoring of our environments helps us to improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness, and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards