Our carrier and cloud-neutral data centre in Copenhagen provides highly secure, flexible, scalable and extremely well-connected environment for your mission-critical ICT infrastructure.
Our Copenhagen carrier and cloud-neutral data centre provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions. We offer 3,800m2 of maximum equipable space.
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It is a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
We’re conveniently located west of Copenhagen city centre, and 25 minutes from Copenhagen airport.
Welcome to Interxion, Interxion Copenhagen is situated in one of the world’s most environmentally friendly and eco-conscience destinations and uses 100% renewable energy.
Denmark provides an ideal location for data centre activity due to its powerful infrastructure, economic strength and political stability. The World Bank and the Economist Intelligence Unit ranked Copenhagen as the best location in Scandinavia to do business. Interxion Copenhagen’s provides prime location provides access to 3.5 million consumers into the vast IT and bio technology sectors, thriving throughout Denmark.
Interxion Copenhagen leverages Denmark’s cool climate, stable and cost-effective power, political stability, low risk of natural disasters and stable business environment to enable its customers to build revenue opportunities. This is Interxion Copenhagen.
Prime and secure location
- Perimeter fencing
- Exterior security
- Fully CCTV monitored
- On-site security patrol – 24/7/365
- ISO 27001 certified
- Biometric iris recognition
- Proximity card readers
- Biometric readers
- Man traps
- Configurable space product solutions
- Private suites, cages and shared rooms
- Industry leading 99.999% SLA
- 2N ups redundancy
- Robust power distribution
- Full range of AC and DC power products
- N+1 Generators
- Minimum N+1 CRAC redundancy per room
- Industry leading cooling infrastructure
- Energy efficient chiller design
- Cutting edge cold containment design
- VESDA (early smoke detection)
- Gas fire suppression system
- SLA based cross connects
- Direct access to the DIX and COPHIX internet exchanges Netnod)
- Over 40 carriers, ISP’s and CDN’s
- Dual-entry fibre
- Redundant monitoring from London’s European Customer Service Centre
- Operational excellence
- 24/7 facility and service monitoring
- Our growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners helps you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- We offer access to more than 30 carriers and ISPs, and direct access to the DIX Internet Exchange
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
We provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- Redundant grid connection
- N+1 and 2N UPS redundancy
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+1 backup generators supporting 36 hours at full capacity with high-speed refuelling
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- Our buildings typically have five layers of physical security
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
- All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7
- We’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, ground water cooling and waste heat re-use, but never at the expense of reliability and availability
- Our Copenhagen facility uses 100% renewable energy
- Continuous monitoring of our environments helps us to improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness, and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards