Our carrier-and cloud-neutral data centre in Marseille provides a secure, scalable and highly connected environment - thanks to direct access to the submarine cables to Africa and Asia - for your mission-critical ICT infrastructure.
Our Marseille carrier-and cloud-neutral data centre provides a secure and scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems. In addition, MRS1 has the advantage of access to the aggregation point of eight undersea cables that terminate in Marseille, allowing our customers to serve the African and Asian markets accessed through these cables. When fully built out, the data centre will provide approximately 5,700m2 of equipable space.
The data centre houses communities of interest across the cloud, digital media and connectivity sectors. It is a great place to make new alliances to connect, transact and grow, cost effectively.
We’re conveniently located in the city centre, less than two minutes’ walk from the metro station.
Click below for a more detailed view
- Dual-entry fibre into the building
- Access to more than 60 carriers/ISPs
- Direct access to France-IX and DE-CIX Internet exchanges
- Direct access to submarine cables to Africa and Asia
- 10 MW grid connection
- Up to 99.999% availability SLA
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- N+1 backup generators, supporting 72 hours autonomy at full capacity
- Full range of AC and DC output currents
- Security staff on site with controlled access 24x7, 365
- Multiple physical security layers including CCTV, proximity cards, man trap and biometrics
- ISO 27001 information security management system
- Optical detectors in the room and in the technical floor
- Inert gas fire suppression system
- ASHRAE-standard SLAs
- Minimum N+1 CRAC redundancy per customer room
- Entire facility infrastructure monitored 24x7, 365 in real-time (Cooling towers, Chillers, CRAC units, Fire Panels, Generators, UPS)
- Commitment of Interxion France to EDF Entreprises by opting for the Équilibre and Équilibre+ Certificates offers
- Cooling towers
- Installation of cabinets in cold aisle containment