Our Paris carrier- and cloud-neutral data centres provide the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions. We offer more than 17,800m2 of maximum equipable space and are France’s busiest data centre hub.
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It is a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
We’re conveniently located 10 km from Paris city centre, 16km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 1km from the Paris ring road.
- A growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners helps you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- Access to over 70 carriers and ISPs and direct access to the France IX Internet Exchange
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
- Our unique dark fibre network makes the 7 data centres a virtual single data centre for dual site and connectivity purposes
We provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- A mix of redundancy set-ups and power densities
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+1 back-up generators supporting 72 hours at full capacity
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- Our buildings typically have five layers of physical security
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
- All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7
- We’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling
- Continuous monitoring of our environments helps us to improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness, and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards