Our Dusseldorf carrier-and cloud-neutral data centre provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions. We offer more than 2,800m2 of maximum equipable space.
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It is a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
We’re conveniently located in the “Connecta Park” just 15 minutes’ drive from the city centre and 30 minutes from the airport.
- Our growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners helps you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- We offer access to more than 100 carriers and ISPs and direct access to the ECIX and DE-CIX Düsseldorf Internet Exchanges which are hosted in our data centre
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
We provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without risk of power reduction or failure. Features include:
- Redundant grid connection
- N+1 UPS redundancy upgradeable to 2N on request
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+1 backup generators with a refuelling SLA
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- Our buildings typically have five layers of physical security
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
- All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7
- We’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, ground water cooling and waste heat re-use where possible
- Continuous monitoring of our environments helps us to improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness, and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards