Our Frankfurt campus, with eight autonomously operated but interconnected carrier- and cloud-neutral data centres, provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions. We offer more than 9,900m2 of maximum equipable space in Germany’s busiest and best connected data centre hub.
We’re conveniently located in the east of Frankfurt, 20km from Frankfurt Airport and two minutes from the nearest public transport.
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It’s a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
- The best-connected data centre campus in Europe, with access to over 400 carriers as well as ISPs and which hosts the core infrastructure of the DE-CIX Internet Exchange to help you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance.
- Direct access to the DE-CIX Internet Exchange, with connection points for the majority of the members of the DE-CIX
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects within the whole campus
We provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- 2N UPS redundancy
- High density power configurations
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+ 1 backup generators with refuelling SLA
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
The Frankfurt data centre campus is fenced, and our buildings typically have five layers of physical security including biometric access systems and mantraps
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems, with a PCI CCS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Certification)
All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7
- We’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, ground water cooling and waste heat re-use where possible
- Continuous monitoring of our environments helps us to improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness, and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards