Our Frankfurt campus, with eight autonomously operated but interconnected carrier- and cloud-neutral data centres, provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions. We offer more than 9,900m2 of maximum equipable space in Germany’s busiest and best connected data centre hub.
We’re conveniently located in the east of Frankfurt, 20km from Frankfurt Airport and two minutes from the nearest public transport.
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It’s a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
- The best-connected data centre campus in Europe, with access to over 400 carriers as well as ISPs and which hosts the core infrastructure of the DE-CIX Internet Exchange to help you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance.
- Direct access to the DE-CIX Internet Exchange, with connection points for the majority of the members of the DE-CIX
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects within the whole campus
We provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- 2N UPS redundancy
- High density power configurations
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+ 1 backup generators with refuelling SLA
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
The Frankfurt data centre campus is fenced, and our buildings typically have five layers of physical security including biometric access systems and mantraps
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems, with a PCI CCS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Certification)
All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7
- We’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, ground water cooling and waste heat re-use where possible
- Continuous monitoring of our environments helps us to improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness, and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards
Welcome to Interxion. Situated in the heart of Europe’s largest economy, Interxion Frankfurt is one of the central hubs for the international data exchange. Germany’s state-of-the-art infrastructure and location in the middle of the European market makes it a key location for international commerce and Interxion Frankfurt is the trusted colocation vendor for customers from all industries and sizes. The business software alliance place Germany among the highest ranked countries in the world for policies that promote cloud computing and Interxion Frankfurt is at the forefront of this movement, enabling fast and easy inter-connection within Europe’s largest and fastest growing cloud community. With access to over 400 carriers and the DE-CIX internet exchange, Interxion Frankfurt is one of the best connected data centres in the world. Ranked the number one data centre globally by peering DB. This is Interxion Frankfurt.
- New state-of-the-art facility launched 2012
- On-site security patrol – 24/7/365
- Private suites, cages and shared rooms
- Configurable space product solutions
- Industry leading 99.999% SLA
- Robust power distribution
- Full range of AC and DC power products
- Minimum N+1 CRAC redundancy per room
- Industry leading cooling infrastructure
- Energy efficient chiller design
- Cutting edge cold containment design
- VESDA (early smoke detection)
- Gas fire suppression system
- Direct access to the DE-CIX internet exchange
- Over 160 carriers, ISP’s and CDN’s
- Redundant monitoring from London’s European Customer Service Centre
- 24/7 facility and service monitoring