Learn about the Netherlands – Your gateway to Europe
The Netherlands is considered the digital gateway to Europe with a state-of-the-art digital telecoms network and the largest Internet hub in Europe.
Why Amsterdam is the place to be:
- Amsterdam is one of the best connected cities in the world, it ranks among the top five nations globally for international bandwidth.
- Amsterdam is located at the heart of Europe.
- The Netherlands contributes nearly one percent of its gross domestic product to its telecommunications and technological infrastructure, making it a European leader in technological investment.
- The largest Internet hub in Europe can be found in the Netherlands.
- Transport infrastructure includes the busy Schiphol International Airport as well as excellent highway and rail connections to all parts of Europe. With the nearby port of Rotterdam, the largest port in Europe, Amsterdam is one of the best connected cities worldwide; digitally and physically.
The Netherlands' strategic location, pro-business government, tax laws and labor force combine to make this an easy and cost-effective place to launch and expand your operations in Europe.
AMSTERDAM: THE GATEWAY TO EUROPE
Our Amsterdam data centre campus will support your business whether you operate within the Netherlands, are looking to build your presence in Europe, or want to expand your service reach right across the continent. Companies colocating here benefit from a top-quality, secure European data centre for their infrastructure with data stored in a known EU location, and low-latency connectivity to key European markets via a diverse community of over 45 carriers and direct access to three Internet exchanges, including AMS-IX. Read more on our Schiphol campus.