AMSTERDAM: THE GATEWAY TO EUROPE
Our Amsterdam data centre campus will support your business whether you operate within the Netherlands, are looking to build your presence in Europe, or want to expand your service reach right across the continent. Companies colocating here benefit from a top-quality, secure European data centre for their infrastructure with data stored in a known EU location, and low-latency connectivity to key European markets via a diverse community of over 45 carriers and direct access to three Internet exchanges, including AMS-IX. Read more on our Schiphol campus.
SCHIPHOL CAMPUS - HIGHLY CONNECTED, CARRIER NEUTRAL
With seven data centres on the campus, Interxion Amsterdam houses a mature community of public and private cloud service providers and offers direct access to the Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Softlayer cloud platforms. If your business builds or operates public or private cloud platforms, develops or delivers cloud applications and services, or provides or needs connectivity to cloud services, this is where you should be.
For more than 15 years we’ve been setting industry standards in data centre design, build, operation and management to deliver continually improving reliability, security, resilience, efficiency and performance. We offer a 99.999% availability SLA, and you’re unlikely to find better reliability and performance elsewhere in Amsterdam.
Welcome to Interxion. Interxion Amsterdam the gateway to Europe is the perfect location for pan European operations with attractive taxation laws, a pro-business government and access to the AMS-IX, one of the largest internet exchanges in the world. Interxion Amsterdam leverages the superior speed, quality and reliability of the Netherlands cable infrastructure as well access to 100% renewable energy. Besides having low power costs, the Netherlands ranked as one of the top two European nations with the fewest power interruptions according to the council of European Energy Regulators. Interxion Amsterdam is the preferred location for many international businesses with a talented, bilingual workforce, make it the ideal location to launch or expand operations in Europe. This is Interxion Amsterdam.
- Premium data centres
- Exterior security
- Perimeter fencing
- Fully CCTV monitored
- On-site security patrol – 24/7/365
- ISO 27001 certified
- Biometric readers
- Man traps
- Configurable space product solutions
- Private suites, cages and shared rooms
- Industry leading 99.999% SLA
- 2N ups redundancy
- Robust power distribution
- Full range of AC and DC power products
- N+1 Generators
- Minimum N+1 CRAC redundancy per room
- Industry leading cooling infrastructure
- Energy efficient chiller design
- Cutting edge cold containment design
- VESDA (early smoke detection)
- Gas fire suppression system
- SLA based cross connects
- Direct access to the NL-IX, AMS-IX and NDIX internet exchanges
- Over 40 carriers, ISP’s and CDN’s
- Dual-entry fibre
- Redundant monitoring from London’s European Customer Service Centre
- Operational excellence
- 24/7 facility and service monitoring
- SLAs with 99.999% power availability
- 2N and N+1 configurations for all critical systems
- 24x7 operation and monitoring
- ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 certification
- Direct access to 3 IXPs
- AMS-IX certified
- More than 45 leading national and international carriers, internet service providers (ISPs) and content distribution networks (CDNs).
- 100% certified renewable energy
- Highest energy efficiency standards
- The data centre is monitored 24x7 by CCTV and trained security staff.
- There are multiple access barriers, including mantraps, contactless key cards and biometric readers.
- Own security systems can also be added to a suite or private room.
- Community of cloud platforms, hosting providers and system integrators
- Diverse enterprise community ranging from small national companies to large multinationals
- 10 minutes from Amsterdam airport
- Convenient transport links across Europe
- Centralized coordination by our ECSC team, fluent in Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish. They give customers a single point of contact, available 24x7, for all enquiries.
- Highly educated, skilled and multilingual Dutch local team running the day-to-day business. They’re on hand if you want advice or help in using your space effectively, from design and connectivity to installation and management.
- Customer portal
- Colocation in cabinets, cages or private rooms
- Rapidly installed cross connects
- 24x7 Hands and Eyes technical support service
- Direct access points of the leading cloud platforms
- Meeting rooms and office space