Our Hilversum cloud and carrier-neutral data centre, Media Gateway, provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions, within 600m2 of maximum equipable space.
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It’s a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
We are conveniently located in Hilversum Media Park, a key centre for Dutch radio and television broadcasting, just 30 minutes from Schiphol International Airport.
- A growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners helps you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- We offer access to more than 40 carriers and ISPs and direct access to the NL-ix Internet exchange and AMS-IX, Amsterdam Internet exchange
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
We provide managed power with resilience built in all the way to the cabinet and server if required, and a minimum N+1 configuration on power infrastructure. Features include:
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- 2N UPS redundancy
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- Backup generators supporting 24 hours at full capacity, with guaranteed refuelling within 4 hours.
- Our data centre buildings are typically designed with five layers of physical security
- We guarantee 24/7 controlled access
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
- All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity SLAs in line with ASHRAE recommendations
- Our entire facility infrastructure is monitored 24/7 (chillers, CRACs, fire panels, generators, UPS, etc.)
- We guarantee minimum N+1 CRAC redundancy per room
- We’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, ground water cooling
- Continuous monitoring of our environment helps us to constantly improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness (PUE), and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards
- We use 100% certified green power from biomass, wind and water