Our Madrid carrier- and cloud-neutral data centre provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions.
Our facilities offer 4,800 m² of maximum equipable space with a capacity of 80,000 servers. We provide fault-tolerant and concurrently maintainable design.
Our facility, conveniently located between Madrid airport and the city centre, provides customers with the latest secure, scalable infrastructure for their IT systems, along with a wide range of connectivity solutions.
Our data centre is a 10 minute drive from both Madrid city centre and Madrid International Airport.
- A growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners helps you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- Access to over 50 carriers and ISPs and direct access to the ESpanix Internet Exchange
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
We provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- 2x15 MVA redundant grid connection
- 2N UPS redundancy
- High-density power configurations
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+1 backup generators supporting 24 hours at full capacity with 8 hour refuelling response time
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- This building is secured by 24/7 access control, CCTV and man traps
- Our buildings typically have five layers of physical security
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
- Our entire facility infrastructure is monitored 24/7 in a climate controlled environment
- World-class protection against fire through fire-retardant walls
- Early warning laser smoke detectors (VESDA)
- Direct lines to fire stations
- Automatic gas-based fire suppression systems (INERGEN System)
- We are committed to continuously investigating efficiency opportunities such as free cooling as standard, ground water cooling, and waste heat re-use, but never at the expense of reliability and availability
- Continuous monitoring and measuring provides information about the environment and enables identification of opportunities to improve efficiency
- The flexible design allows us to meet customer needs with a scalable infrastructure model
- As a standard we provide cold aisle containment systems to our customers