Our cloud and carrier-neutral data centre in Stockholm is located in Kista, the IT and Telco centre of Sweden.
We provide highly secure, flexible, scalable and extremely well-connected environment for your mission-critical ICT infrastructure.
Our Stockholm cloud and carrier-neutral data centres provide the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions in over 4,800m2 of maximum equipable space.
Our data centres offer communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It’s a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
We’re conveniently located 15km north of Stockholm in Kista, the centre of Sweden’s ICT industry.
[Instrumental throughout video]
Welcome to Interxion, Interxion Stockholm is the place to locate to access the Russian and Baltic markets due to its prime location and superior infrastructure. Proudly marketing itself as the capitals Scandinavia, Stockholm is one of the leading economic regions in Europe and is consistently ranked as the top three economies for technological readiness and ICT use by the world economic forum.
With a well-developed financial market and the latest advancements in transaction technologies, Stockholm is homed to Europe’s fastest growing high tech companies.
Interxion Stockholm is a hot spot for sectors such as IT, Finance, Content, Media and is at the centre of this growing market. The Interxion financial community hosts a growing number of capital market participants, who benefit from low latency connectivity and access to over 35 network providers. Interxion Stockholm takes advantage of Sweden’s low risk, cooling environment, stable and cost-effective power and world class infrastructure.
Since 2009 Interxion Stockholm has used a sea water cooling system and operates at an extremely low PUE. This is Interxion Stockholm.
- Expansive data centre campus
- Perimeter fencing
- Fully CCTV monitored
- On-site security patrol – 24/7/365
- ISO 27001 certified
- Biometric readers
- Man traps
- Configurable space product solutions
- Private suites, cages and shared rooms
- Industry leading 99.999% SLA
- N+1 ups redundancy
- Full range of AC and DC power products
- N+1 Generators
- Minimum N+1 CRAC redundancy per room
- Energy efficient chiller design
- Cutting edge cold containment design
- VESDA (early smoke detection)
- Gas fire suppression system
- Proximity card readers
- SLA based cross connects
- Direct access to the NETNOT and STHIX internet exchanges
- Over 40 carriers, ISP’s and CDN’s
- Dual-entry fibre
- Redundant monitoring from London’s European Customer Service Centre
- Operational excellence
- 24/7 facility and service monitoring
- We’re a specialist provider of colocation and proximity hosting to the financial services market
- Our financial community hosts a growing number of capital market participants, including investment firms, high-frequency trading firms, hedge funds, brokers and banks
- They benefit from the presence of financial services providers, including leading vendors of market data, DMA and sponsored access, low latency connectivity, leading-edge technology and clearing services
- We provide connectivity to the Burgundy Exchange, Nordics Derivatives Exchange, Nasdaq OMX, and other financial centres such as London, Frankfurt and Zurich
- Data centre customers benefit from over 30 network providers of low-latency connectivity, as well as a Test Lab
- A growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners helps you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- Access to over 40 carriers and ISPs and direct access to the Swedish Internet Exchange, Netnod
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
We provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- High density power configuration
- N+1 backup generators supporting 36 hours at full capacity with high-speed refuelling
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- Our buildings typically have five layers of physical security
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
- All our equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7
- We’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, remote sea water cooling and waste heat re-use
- When sea water cooling was implemented in our Stockholm data centre in January 2009 it was one of the first seawater cooling systems in the world used to cool a data centre
- This data centre now operates at an exceptionally low and constant PUE, and is not subject to PUE fluctuations caused by an increase in energy to power the chillers during a hot summer
- Our Stockholm facility uses 100% renewable energy
- Continuous monitoring of our environments helps us to improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness, and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards