Our Stockholm carrier- and cloud-neutral data centre provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions in over 1,900m2 of maximum equipable space.
The data centre offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It’s a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
We’re conveniently located 15km north of Stockholm in Kista, the centre of Sweden’s ICT industry.
- A growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners helps you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- Access to over 40 carriers and ISPs and direct access to the Swedish Internet Exchange, Netnod
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
We provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- High density power configuration
- N+1 backup generators supporting 36 hours at full capacity with high-speed refuelling
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- Our buildings typically have five layers of physical security
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
- All our equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7
- We’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, remote sea water cooling and waste heat re-use
- When sea water cooling was implemented in our Stockholm data centre in January 2009 it was one of the first seawater cooling systems in the world used to cool a data centre
- This data centre now operates at an exceptionally low and constant PUE, and is not subject to PUE fluctuations caused by an increase in energy to power the chillers during a hot summer
- Our Stockholm facility uses 100% renewable energy
- Continuous monitoring of our environments helps us to improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness, and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards