Our London carrier- and cloud-neutral data centres provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions, within 6,700m2 of maximum equipable space.
The data centres offers communities of interest for companies across the cloud, digital media and finance sectors. It’s a great place to make new alliances for revenue opportunities and lower costs.
We’re conveniently located in the heart of the City, 7 miles from City Airport, 25 miles from Heathrow Airport and close to public transport links.
- A growing community of carriers, ISPs, Internet Exchanges and other connectivity partners will help you reduce the cost of network access and improve performance
- Access to around 50 carriers and ISPs and direct access to the London Internet Exchange and LONAP
- We provide dual-entry fibre and SLA-based cross connects
We provide managed power with in-built resilience, allowing extra equipment to be added without outage. Features include:
- 2N UPS redundancy
- High density power configurations
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+1 backup generators supporting 24 hours at full capacity with 4-hour refuelling
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- Our buildings typically have five layers of physical security
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems
- All equipment is maintained and monitored in a climate-controlled environment
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7
- Our London campus is powered by 100% renewable energy and we’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, ground water cooling and waste heat re-use
- Continuous monitoring of our environments helps us to improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness, and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards