- Esbogatan 11, Kista
- Platser där vi finns
- Interxion Sweden
At the heart of the connected world – ready to be our strategic and successful Account Director?
Interxion, a leading provider of cloud and carrier neutral data centre services, is looking for an Account Director to be placed in Stockholm.
Cloud services, on-line gaming, Internet of things, high-frequency trading, mobility and IT-as-a-service to name a few of the things that are happening now and shaping the future of business and society. At the heart of this is the place where much of this is stored, developed, refined and distributed; the highly connected, neutral data centre.
Interxion is a successful, fast growing and financially strong European provider of neutral data centre services, with continued high growth potential for years to come.
We are looking for a person with business experience and willingness to walk the extra mile and who wants to join our fantastic team in Kista. Are you an open minded person that can handle challenges and easily adapt to change? If so, welcome to a creative and international environment with ambitious and unpretentious colleagues.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Account Director who wants to be part of a highly motivated and winning team and who can further develop the expanding business in Sweden.
Our vision is to become the world´s best workplace and to further this vision we are looking for a candidate who values a good working environment. We will warmly welcome the right candidate to be a successful part of our skilled, experienced, and highly professional Nordic team.
Who you are
Our new Account Director is a true hunter, driven by quality and success and has a sincere interest in understanding the customer’s needs. Your sales approach is consultative and value-based, you have a true passion for developing business and you enjoy working with complex solution sales. The right candidate is a true winner and challenger, and will be rewarded thereafter.
You have knowledge from the IT industry and, if possible, experience from one or more of our target segments; Outsourcers, System Integrators, Cloud and Service Providers, Carriers and Digital Media. We think you have at least 5 years of successful sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding targets and creating noticeable growth.
As Account Director you will:
- Plan, lead and manage the sales process from "lead to close"
- Develop new business by identifying and selling to customer’s needs.
- Match market knowledge and customer’s situation to insights and contextually translate such insights to customer advantages.
- Build a chain of product features to benefits and advantages, tailor messages to the audience, take control and drive the sales process, deliver effective presentations, negotiate well, use closing skills appropriately, and consistently develop sales skills.
- Prepare and keep track of individual sales plan for assigned clients, contribute to the development of the overall local sales plan and provide support in marketing activities.
- Conduct positive negotiations, see the difference in value and act accordingly, able to compromise, handle conflicts, seek common ground, articulate own and other’s goals, and stay focused on positive outcomes.
- Expand sales within existing accounts, develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, collaborate with and educate customers, track and monitor account activity.
- Identify, approach, engage and uncover target customer’s/prospect’s plans and needs to close incremental business in line with individual sales goals, acquisition of new logos and manage existing client relationships.
- Apply sales governance to own accounts as well as Sales Team members through account, action and opportunity plans.
- Do targeted sales development
- Create, build and maintain relationships with identified segment customers
- Commercialize leads generated by marketing and our community, mainly in the Nordics but also as part of our international business
- Maintain up to date and accurate information on your sales activity in salesforce.com
Skills and competences
A good sense of humour, good listening skills, proactive, investigative, goal oriented, persistent, relationship building, ability to work independently and in a team, structured and analytical, commercially aware, customer service minded, presentation skills, good understanding of Microsoft Office applications, proficient in both written and spoken English as well as Swedish. It is expected that you have a higher-level degree within the business/commercial area.
How to apply
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, so please send in your application directly. If you have any questions, please contact Patricia Jerring at Clarify 0704-19 99 04.