Trade Europe Now: A guide to Electronic Trading Execution in Europe
In Europe a perfect storm is brewing, offering serious opportunities for electronic trading firms. It’s essential that new and traditional market participants evaluate their execution strategy and understand what infrastructure options will help them deliver the best possible return on investment.
This paper has been written to provide a guide to effective electronic trading in Europe. It offers an overview of current state of play in the European market as well as dispelling myths surrounding MIFID II. It examines what elements are needed to effectively trade Europe, specifically looking at selecting the right physical point of entry for a proximity hosting platform, the technologies supporting order execution & routing and connectivity options to key markets.
Download the guide to find out the:
- Key opportunities in the European market
- Issues surrounding MiFID II
- Importance of the London-Frankfurt link
- Best European execution strategies
- Andrew Delaney – President & Chief Content Officer – A-Team Group
- Stéphane Tyč – Co-Founder – McKay Brothers
- Virginie Saade – Head of European Regulatory Affairs & Strategy – KCG
- Ian Marsh – Professor – Cass School of Business