Sales, 08 May 2019
You’ll run the new customer acquisition process from start to finish. This means creating and building strong relationships with decision-makers in potential customer businesses, developing and executing sales strategies and supporting aftersales activities as the key client contact. From searching and processing prospects and understanding customer needs to designing the best solutions, you’ll own the entire sales process.
What you’ll need
- Extensive B2B sales management experience in the IT or a similar technical industry.
- You’ll enjoy the challenge of identifying, developing and running new business opportunities, from first contact to growing business.
- You’ll be a strategic thinker who loves understanding customers, identifying their short and long-term needs and selling them the best solutions.
- You’ll need the ability to communicate effectively in both English and Swedish.
- Higher education or equivalent in IT or sales and marketing.
- A background in social selling would be a real bonus.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in Sweden
Sweden Is regularly ranked in the top three global economies for network readiness by the World Economic Forum and our campus in Stockholm is strategically placed to meet the increasing demand for digital media across Northern Europe, Russia and the Baltic States. Join one of our forward-thinking teams and you'll enjoy the scope to develop yourself and achieve your full potential, while delivering the very best for our customers.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.