Analyst, Commercial Operations
Marketing & Business Development, 10 April 2019
Reporting to the Manager, Commercial Operations, you’ll be developing our sales forecasting and reporting function by defining policies and best practice, as well as enhancing existing systems. This includes managing and maintaining all sales data and refining performance measures to track and report progress against sales strategy. You’ll be liaising at high levels across our European organisation, providing reporting and data analysis that informs the sales process and drives productivity improvements. At the same time, you’ll be developing our reporting tools and processes and improving data points in Salesforce.com to enhance forecasting, reporting and analysis.
What you’ll need
- Sales operations or commercial background in a Europe-wide or global organisation.
- Used to working with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical problem solver and an excellent communicator.
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language.
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to deal with people at all level.
- You should be a well-organised graduate.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, including the ability to develop Excel dashboards and KPI decks.
- Ideally, you’ll also have practical experience of Salesforce.com, Apttus and Microsoft Power BI and a financial qualification.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in United Kingdom
Our headquarters teams are split between London and Amsterdam and our vibrant London headquarters on Brick Lane in the heart of the lively East End, is strategically positioned between the Square Mile and Tech City. As we continue to develop and grow our business, our London teams work increasingly closely with Interxion colleagues across Europe to develop the ambitious strategies that drive our continuing success. It’s a fast-paced environment that offers you exceptional opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge in a unique tech-focused company on an international stage.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.