Project Management, 09 May 2019
You’ll play a vital role in translating business needs into project deliverables to enable us to give our customers consistent, standardised global services. From understanding business requirements and documenting processes, to briefing developers, department heads and local teams, you’ll help ensure we deliver continuous improvements. This will involve analysing and documenting current business processes and mapping user journeys by visiting Interxion sites across Europe and meeting stakeholders to identify improvements. Then you’ll work with people at all levels to drive change and implement business-wide standards.
What you’ll need
- Experienced business analyst with a strong business process modelling and product management background gained in a data centre or telecoms organisation.
- Used to working in a fast-paced Agile environment with on-site and remote IT development teams.
- ITIL certification and knowledge of different project and development methodologies.
- Knowledge of BPMN 2.0, UML 2.0+ and BPM Modelling Tools or equivalent.
- Highly analytical, well-organised and commercially minded.
- Ability to identify and document strong business cases.
- Persuasive communication skills in English.
- The capacity to set out clear goals and explain problems and solutions for a variety of audiences.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Project Office at Interxion
We’re at the heart of everything that happens in Interxion. As the business continues to grow and change at a rapid pace, our Business Analysts and Project Managers work together to deliver the projects that support this growth. This could involve anything from improving business processes in finance or introducing automation in our customer service centre, to planning a new office or data centre. It’s challenging, varied and exciting work that exposes us to every area of the business.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.