Customer Service Advisor – German Speaking
Brick Lane, London
European Customer Service Centre, 22 August 2019
Working in our European Customer Services Centre, you’ll be the first point of contact for all our customers, answering questions, dealing with requests and keeping them happy. That includes managing incidents and escalating issues when required. You’ll be working a 24-hour shift pattern, dealing with customers by phone, email, or online and managing each contact until it’s resolved. That means making sure we respond in line with the customer’s SLA, keeping an eye on major alerts and ensuring we deal with them appropriately, and keeping customer records up to date. You’ll also help to continuously improve the way we do things, including training customers in using our customer portal.
What you’ll need
- Experience of working on an international, multilingual B2B helpdesk, ideally in IT or telecoms, with knowledge of relevant data centre and networking terms
- A background in ticket management in CRM systems
- Basic knowledge of ITIL methodology
- A focus on delivering results and a systematic approach to meeting customer expectations
- Engaging communication skills, including report writing, in English and German, ideally with either French or Spanish
- Flexibility to work 12 hour, four days on, four days off rolling shifts, including days and nights
- Ability to deal with pressure and adapt quickly to change
- A well-organised approach to work.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
European Customer Service Centre at Interxion
Our multi-cultural, international Customer Service Centre provides a vital 24/7 link between our global customers and our local engineers. We play a key role, taking system requests from customers via email, allocating engineering tasks, monitoring progress and escalating actions when necessary to meet SLA's. We also monitor data centre alarms, to ensure continuous service for our customers. It’s a diverse team where there’s always something happening, so our people need to be proactive, technically-minded and multi-lingual.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.