Customer Service Advisor (German Speaking)
|Address||London, Brick Lane|
|Closing Date(s)||31st December 2017|
The European Customer Services Centre provides 24/7/365 support for all Interxion's Data Centres. Acting as "nerve centre" for the Company it not only provides rapid first line response to our customers but also monitors the systems across all Interxion Data Centres to ensure that we maintain "uptime" for those we service, and manage incidents and escalations in line with ITIL V3 methodology. As part of the European Customer Support Centre the Customer Service Advisor will act as the first point of contact for all customers ensuring that queries and requests are managed in accordance with agreed service level agreements and that Interxion's high standards of customer satisfaction are maintained.
Working in a 24h shift pattern, duties include but are not limited to:
Handling all incoming customer requests either via phone, email, CRM system or on-line customer portal.
Resolving customer queries, or escalating customer service requests to the appropriate company contact to effectively resolve the query.
Effective & timely management of cases within the CRM system.
Following Company escalation procedures based on the impact or severity of the customer request.
Ensuring response time for handling customer request is within SLA.
Alert monitoring to ensure all major or critical alerts are dealt with appropriately
Maintaining and updating critical customer information on the customer contact database.
Participating and promoting Customer Service improvement initiatives to ensure excellent customer service is provided.
Participating in projects assigned by Shift Leader or Customer Service Manager.
Contributing to ongoing process improvement projects by identifying opportunities to increase quality and efficiency.
Providing customer training & 1st line support on portal usage.
Demonstrable experience of working within an international B2B company (ideally within the IT or Telecommunications industry) in a customer support role where high standards of customer service are expected. Experience of ticket management in CRM systems. Basic understanding of ITIL methodology.
An understanding of basic data centre and networking terminology, such as monitoring alarms.
1. Delivering results and meeting customer expectations - focuses on meeting customers needs and ensuring their satisfaction, setting high standards for quality and quantity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way consistently achieving project goals.
2. Interpersonal Skills - Excellent interpersonal skills, able to engage with colleagues and customers, and diffuse difficult situations. Able to provide effective customer training on Interxion customer tools.
3. Writing and reporting - writes clearly and succinctly, avoiding jargon/complicated language and ensuring that documentation is logically structured, meeting the needs and level of understanding of the intended audience.
4. Follows instructions and procedures - appropriately follows procedures and instruction to support both internal & external Customers, escalates appropriately. Keeps to schedules and demonstrates commitment to the organisation & colleagues.
5. Coping with pressure and setbacks - can work productively in a high pressured environment whilst keeping emotions under control and maintaining a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it.
6. Adapting and responding to change - accepts new ideas and change initiatives when they arise, can adapt interpersonal style to suit different people or situations and shows respect and sensitivity towards differences.
Bi/tri-lingual (English and German essential, plus Spanish and/or French desirable)
Desirable but not essential:
Educated to Degree level
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate
Ability to work on a shift basis (12 hour, 4 days on 4 days off rolling pattern, with sequences of day time working)
Experience on working in a fast-paced high-volume multi-lingual helpdesk environment
Excellent written and verbal communication in above mentioned languages, able to communicate comfortably with corporate customers and with all levels of the organization.
Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple priorities.