Customer Service Manager
Operations, 09 August 2019
Reporting to the Service Director of Operations, you’ll set up a data centre customer service plan and organisational strategy and monitor and co-ordinate their implementation. You’ll also lead, coach and motivate the customer services team, ensuring they meet set goals and implement changes effectively to meet customer SLAs. That means you’ll always be looking for ways to improve relevant policies and procedures. You’ll also play a key role in our day-to-day customer service activities, from tracking orders of materials, planning resources and documenting contracted work, to reporting KPIs and ensuring we comply with local standards, such as health and safety.
What you’ll need
- Either experience of technical management, ideally in data centres or building services engineering, or data centre experience with deep knowledge of all relevant systems and how they interface
- Strong technical understanding, including electrical/cooling systems
- The ability to work directly with people at the highest levels for business planning
- Excellent analytical skills
- Management experience, with the confidence to take responsibility and meet goals
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- The commercial awareness to develop economical, yet innovative solutions
- A degree or qualification as a Master Electrician or Master Technician, focusing on electrical systems and equipment
- ITIL Expert certification
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Service Delivery at Interxion
Our customers range from global network and cloud service providers to major banks and games companies, regional organisations and local businesses. We work with them all to create, implement and maintain the vital data centre services they need. This involves designing the service, then translating these designs into a live data centre environment and working closely with the customer to make sure we’re meeting their needs. This means our people combine service design and delivery, project management and customer relationship building skills to continually deliver and improve the service we give to our customers, as Interxion continues to bring new data centres online.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.