Data Center Technician - Facility Management (f/m/d)
Operations, 13 November 2019
- Execute maintenance and repairs of buildings and equipment in order to minimize downtime.
- Acts as first line (if desirable) and second line support with respect to responses on alarms; handles and / or escalates alarms according to guidelines.
- Day-to-day surveillance of building and equipment.
- Reports all building and customer defects to the relevant superior.
- Monitors and directs repairs and maintenance executed by subcontractors and documents the results.
What you’ll need
- Experience with electrical power supply and climate control systems, experience with generator and chiller maintenance
- Data centre experience is of distinct advantage.
- Educated to a vocational level in a technical field.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a technician in an electrical or industrious environment (e.g. full continuous factory).
- Proficient in German and English.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in Germany
Our Frankfurt and Düsseldorf campuses are at the heart of the fast-growing German market. As Germany's best-networked city, Frankfurt is home to a wide range of network and service providers, making our campus here the world’s leading interconnection hub. Our Düsseldorf campus is on the strategically important Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam that serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all the leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and you'll be working closely with local and international colleagues to give our customers a consistently high-quality service.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.