Expansion Project Manager
Operations, 21 January 2019
You’ll be responsible for the strategic development of our new and existing data centres in Austria, including planning, monitoring construction and managing budgets. This will involve working closely with local managers to prepare business cases that meet customer needs. You’ll also liaise with a range of local and international Interxion teams to ensure building plans and processes are in line with local regulations and corporate policies. This will include working with the Facility team to carry out complex technical activities, as well as regular meetings with the Operations team. With a focus on the smooth operation and transition of all developments to avoid business disruption, you’ll also ensure that all documentation is accurate and all reporting deadlines are met.
What you’ll need
- Highly experienced construction project or programme manager.
- Expertise in building high-resilience buildings, such as data centres, hospitals or production line ideally in an international context.
- Strong technical knowledge of climate technology, electrical engineering, building technology and connections to power supply.
- Strong business acumen and an understanding of financial issues.
- Completed technical higher education in civil or construction engineering.
- Studied or gained experience of electrical or climatic engineering.
- Good communicator, fluent in both German and English.
- High levels of personal integrity and credibility.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in Austria
In Austria we offer unique connectivity to a wide range of organisations and communities across a region stretching from Turkey to Slovenia. That’s why our Austrian operations at Floridsdorf, in the north of Vienna are continuing to grow. We've developed a highly professional, flexible, team-based culture, with an inspirational energy, where you'll discover plenty of opportunities to learn new skills.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities, so you can build a rewarding and successful career. As always, we offer a competitive salary and benefits (based on our collective agreement we pay at least 3.169,94 € gross per month).