Facility Manager (f/m/d)
Operations, 14 March 2019
You’ll be leading the Facilities Management department for the critical physical infrastructure of all our German data centres. This involves managing a range of maintenance, repair and improvement projects through to completion, ensuring they’re delivered on time, to budget and meeting both quality standards and our customers’ needs. To achieve this, you’ll manage, motivate and develop a small team of team leaders and liaise regularly with customers, suppliers and other Interxion teams. From setting up a local maintenance plan to monitoring all maintenance activities and providing second-level support and overseeing process planning and implementation, you’ll ensure our buildings and equipment are well maintained and repaired to meet agreed SLAs and health and safety needs.
What you’ll need
- Experienced technical manager and project manager.
- IT infrastructure background in a data centre or large-scale production environment.
- Good customer skills and experience of process planning and implementation.
- Used to managing budgets and working with senior managers to develop business plans.
- You’ll have expert technical skills and will ideally be ITIL Expert certified.
- You’ll be a graduate or Master Electrician/Cooling or Master Technician with an electrical focus.
- A confident communicator in both English and German.
- Comfortable coordinating and influencing a small team of senior engineers.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Facilities Management at Interxion
Our customers rely on us to keep their vital infrastructure running safely and securely. In Facilities Management we play a key role, ensuring everything in our data centres operates as it should for our customers, from electrical power, to cooling and fire suppression systems. It’s about understanding the importance of our data centre infrastructure and working closely with other teams across the business to maintain it effectively. This means you’ll be involved in a variety of tasks, with plenty of opportunities to develop your technical skills further as we continue to bring new data centres online across Europe.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.