Financial Reporting Manager
Finance, 27 June 2019
You’ll be responsible for the Interxion group’s technical accounting and SOX-compliance. This will involve overseeing the preparation of our internal and external reporting and leading monthly, quarterly and year-end IFRS-based reporting, as well as preparing management information on financial developments. This includes making sure we comply with any new IFRS regulations, implementing internal processes to mitigate reporting risk and improving overall processes so all new systems enable IFRS-compliant reporting. Working closely with country finance teams across Europe, as well as central Interxion teams, you’ll play a key role in maintaining reliable, accurate and efficient financial reporting.
What you’ll need
- Accounting qualification (RA, CPA)
- Extensive technical accounting and finance experience, including external financial reporting and exposure to a dynamic international business
- Strong IFRS knowledge and experience including recent standards, e.g. IFRS 9, 15 and 16
- Ability to build good working relationships at all levels
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- A keen eye for detail
- A flexible, proactive approach with the ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, analytical software and graphing applications
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Finance at Interxion
We work in one of the world’s fastest-growing and exciting business sectors, so our Finance teams enjoy all the challenge of supporting and developing an international, publicly-listed organisation. It's about having the commercial awareness to understand how the business operates and liaising closely with every area of the organisation to deliver the full range of finance and accounting services. This includes analysing and managing budgets, financial planning, operational accounting and statutory and regulatory reporting.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.