Fixed Assets Accounting Specialist (f/m/d)
Finance, 28 March 2019
Joining our growing finance department and reporting directly to the finance manager, you’ll manage Fixed Assets (CAPEX) financial accounting, monthly closings and SOX. This includes supporting documentation for expansions and disposals, as well as supporting all aspects of CAPEX projects, such as variance analysis, approving POs and processing invoices. You’ll also lead fixed asset tagging and auditing, and will manage everything to do with SOX, including risk analysis and documentation for Fixed Assets. With the scope to contribute to a variety of projects, you’ll enjoy the chance to develop our Fixed Assets-related accounting processes and systems.
What you’ll need
- Proven accountant with extensive Fixed Assets (CAPEX) experience in a progressive accounting environment – ideally in a Big 4 firm.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS accounting rules, the German Commercial Code (HGB) and SOX or similar rules.
- Comfortable working on your own or leading a team, with a structured, analytical approach and an openness to learning new skills.
- Understanding of project management, you’ll also have knowledge of the ITIL framework and will be able to balance a variety of projects in a rapidly changing organisation.
- A graduate, preferably in accounting or auditing.
- Fluent in both English and German, with experience of working.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Finance at Interxion
We work in one of the world’s fastest-growing and exciting business sectors, so our Finance teams enjoy all the challenge of supporting and developing an international, publicly-listed organisation. It's about having the commercial awareness to understand how the business operates and liaising closely with every area of the organisation to deliver the full range of finance and accounting services. This includes analysing and managing budgets, financial planning, operational accounting and statutory and regulatory reporting.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.