Group Service Delivery Manager
Operations, 12 August 2019
Helping to execute our Group Service Delivery functional strategy is the focus of this role. Put simply, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end holistic delivery of an agreed to Operational Service for your assigned international customers. That means managing the customer interface on all elements of their operational contract across internal functions, processes and people. Essentially, we’ll rely on you to develop and maintain an effective service delivery relationship with them that will result in seamless service management and ensure exceptional customer experiences each and every time. Along the way you’ll lead regular service review meetings, develop continuous improvement programmes focused on enhancing customers’ operational experience and build and maintain relationships with internal cross-functional teams and Countries to ensure they understand the scope and policies of the Service Delivery function.
What you’ll need
- A degree (Bachelor) in a relevant field/area
- Experience in a customer facing leadership and service delivery role in a Matrix organisation in the Data Centre/IT or telecommunications sector
- A proven ability to understand contractual and SLA documentation and deal with large international customers
- A strong approach to governance to ensure agreed customer services are provided
- ITIL Certification
- Fluent English and excellent problem solving, negotiation, multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- The ability to communicate technical information and the confidence to effectively manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- A willingness to travel when required
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Service Delivery and Management at Interxion
Our Service Delivery and Management team works with major international customers to design, implement and maintain the service they need from our data centres. We also establish the processes, standards and best practice for local service delivery teams in the data centres. It’s highly complex, strategic work that requires a combination of service design and delivery, project management and relationship building skills. And, as Interxion continues to bring new data centres online at a rapid pace, we'll be at the heart of the action, ensuring they meet customers’ needs.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.