Human Resources, 12 September 2019
As an HR Advisor you will work with managers to create a motivating and challenging environment for employees to work in. You will advise your line managers on various HR topics and support them from a tactical and operational level by guiding their annual plans from an HR perspective. You support and advise the line on inflow, mobility and outflow matters. You are taking initiative and looking for opportunities to create added value on HR matters for the business and the HR team.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor/University degree in HR;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR, ideally in an international environment;
- Have up to date knowledge of NL employment legislation;
- Demonstrable experience of handling employee relations queries;
- Preferred experience in a technical/IT surrounding;
- You are customer centric, result oriented, a critical thinker;
- Flexible, team player, hands-on mentality, pro-active, self-starter;
- You know how to manage your managers expectations and connect with your stakeholders;
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and oral is a must.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Human Resources at Interxion NL
We’re not just a technology business. We’re a people business. And our Human Resources team works closely with the local management team to provide every kind of HR service as our business continues to grow. With an open door policy, we're also a trusted advisor to colleagues across the local business. We deal with everything from employee queries such as annual leave, to strategic training and development, organisational structure and recruitment, and liaising with the headquarters HR team. It's a varied workload, which means we’re involved in every aspect of the business, making it an excellent opportunity to develop your generalist HR skills.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.