Human Resources, 09 September 2019
As HR Assistant you are responsible for the operational support and administrative management of the NL HR department. You have an important add value for improving the appropriate HR processes and procedures. Handling of all administrative HR tasks; support personnel development in all administrative issues, support the HR Manager regarding the overall administration of performance management, compensation and benefits.
What you’ll need
- MBO plus or HBO education in Human Resources or equivalent;
- 2 - 3 years work experience within a Human Resources-related administrative function;
- Good understanding of best-practice HR administration;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel);
- Experience with Successfactors and ADP is an advantage;
- Accurate and structured;
- Initiative, pro-active;
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communications skills;
- Service focussed, teamplayer, flexible, stress-resilient and independently working;
- Fluent in Dutch and English both in writing and orally.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Human Resources at Interxion NL
We’re not just a technology business. We’re a people business. And our Human Resources team works closely with the local management team to provide every kind of HR service as our business continues to grow. With an open door policy, we're also a trusted advisor to colleagues across the local business. We deal with everything from employee queries such as annual leave, to strategic training and development, organisational structure and recruitment, and liaising with the headquarters HR team. It's a varied workload, which means we’re involved in every aspect of the business, making it an excellent opportunity to develop your generalist HR skills.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.