Operations, 04 August 2019
Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of our incident, problem and change management processes is just one aspect of this interesting, varied and business critical role. Indeed, we’ll also rely on you to provide continued shared learning that will lead to sustainable and transferrable improvements in the future. Looking at ways of improving incident turnaround times and resolution quality by the efficient management of the incident management process will be vital too, as will effectively communicating lessons learnt across all countries to help prevent a recurrence of similar incidents. And, when it comes to acting as a subject matter expert in incident management and continued service improvement or providing advice, assistance and training to colleagues, again, we'll count on you to deliver.
What you’ll need
- In-depth experience working in a mission critical environment within a large company, (IT/Telecoms industry preferred) that has an ITIL framework in place
- BIFM or similar training and accreditation plus ITIL v3 Foundation certification
- Experience in Continuous Process Improvement and defining and managing associated metrics and KPIs
- A track record of dealing with, and improving, incident management
- Awareness of RCA management frameworks
- Strong people management, presentation and report writing skills
- Experience of working in a European multi-cultural environment
- A can-do attitude, adaptability to change, openness to fresh ideas and an enthusiasm for taking on new responsibilities
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in United Kingdom
Our headquarters teams are split between London and Amsterdam and our vibrant London headquarters on Brick Lane in the heart of the lively East End, is strategically positioned between the Square Mile and Tech City. As we continue to develop and grow our business, our London teams work increasingly closely with Interxion colleagues across Europe to develop the ambitious strategies that drive our continuing success. It’s a fast-paced environment that offers you exceptional opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge in a unique tech-focused company on an international stage.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.