IT Support Engineer
Do you have all the answers? Or is your goal to help our colleagues with their devices and systems the best way you can? If the latter suits you then join us! Our Interxion ICT team is growing and we are looking for an IT Support Engineer.
Make a difference
Apply if you are up for a serious challenge! In the role of IT Support Engineer you are first contact for colleagues for questions on their end user computing devices (PC’s, phones, tablets, video conferencing, etc) and related infrastructure and subscriptions. With your ability to support people in a demanding environment your colleagues become happy customers. Ready to set the new standard?
The System Engineer Operations position will be welcomed in our Workplace Services cross border team of Support Engineers in our vibrant Schiphol-Rijk Office. The team is small, very informal and communication is straightforward. We are professional and driven, to reach our goals it is important that you are a team player. Our lunch in our brand-new kitchen is already legendary. Our 4 IT teams, Workplace Services, Database Development, Application Development and Infrastructure are based in the Schiphol-Rijk HQ office and London, the team services all international Interxion locations.
As an IT Support Engineer you oversee that any questions and requests are processed within service levels at our 24/7 local helpdesk. Highlights in this job:
- Solve tickets first line or further dispatch tickets to second line if needed
- Provide training materials and self service capabilities to users
- Configuring end user computing devices (PC’s, phones, tablets, subscriptions)
- Maintain the asset administration for end user computing devices
- Monitor status overviews of tickets and timely follow up
- Execute basic monitoring on the global infrastructure on request of global IT staff and escalate to other IT-departments in case of deviations
- Basic maintenance tasks on the local implementation of the global infrastructure on request of other IT-departments
- Very occasional travel to other Interxion locations
- Available outside office hours in case of incidents
- Educated to MBO level, IT or IT related Studies
- 1 to 3 years of experience in IT support environment
- Previous experience in international organisations
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products:
- Office 2016
- Office 365
- Skype for Business
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers
- Excellent supporting and service attitude
- Eager to learn
- Welcoming attitude to changes and new tools
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of VMWARE
Interxion ICT offers the opportunity to make a difference every day and to further develop your technical expertise. Our offices in 13 European cities make us a unique and vibrant working place. We offer a brand-new office, a competitive salary, the opportunity to attend technical conferences and benefits such as a pension scheme, 25 holidays, a parking space, commuting compensation.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. Please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.