Local ICT Engineer
Information Technology, 21 August 2019
Joining a great team in a dynamic market, you’ll enjoy a free role with plenty of responsibilities. In this role The Local ICT Engineer provides the 1st line hands-on and remote support for all IXNL’s departments and staff, being office and operations. Additionally, the Local ICT Engineer performs hands-on installation and replacement activities of data centre monitoring equipment.
What you’ll need
- Minimum MBO-3 level in relevant areas such as IT or a comparable study;
- 1-3 years of experience in first-line IT support;
- Basic knowledge of ITIL, Windows system management, Active Directory;
- Good understanding of support for desktops and end users;
- Communicative skills, pro-active, flexible (participation in an on-call duty roster outside working hours may be required);
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or comparable ticketing systems is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of routing and switching is an advantage;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and oral.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
If you have more questions about the vacancy please contact our Recruiter, Vivian Boers at +31- 611781176.
Information Technology at Interxion
Technology is at the heart of our business and our Information Technology (ICT) team provides first line support to a both our own Interxion employees and the data infrastructure in our data centres. From supporting and maintaining applications, to installing new software or hardware, we’re the ones who keep vital networks and data services working as they should be. This means we’re involved in a wide variety of tasks that keep Interxion's business running smoothly.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.