Manager Information Security and Compliance
Information Technology, 24 September 2019
Ensuring and maintaining IT-security and compliance in areas like IT SoX controls, data privacy legislation, internal and external IT audits, asset management and Information security is the challenge here. You’ll achieve this by defining polices, carrying out risk assessments, identifying statuses and devising an improvement plan to resolve any issues and reach a higher maturity level for Interxion worldwide. Along the way, you’ll interact with various IT departments, business compliance officers, business users and third parties like auditors and vendors. And, when it comes to providing thought leadership/best practice for IT in the area of Security & Compliance, again, we’ll count on you to deliver.
What you’ll need
- A Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or audit related topics and Security Certifications (e.g. CISSP/GAIC/CISM)
- Equivalent experience gained in a similar role or as an auditor
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, Information Security standards, rules and regulations and European data privacy legislation
- A good understanding of infrastructure and application development processes and standards and audit frameworks like Cobit
- Lots of self-motivation, a collaborative way of working and excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and problem solving skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a sometimes highly demanding environment, strong attention to detail and a flair for research and analysis
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Information Technology at Interxion
Technology is at the heart of our business and our headquarters Information Technology (ICT) teams develop the infrastructure, design and build the networks and support the servers and applications that enable us to offer rich connectivity to our customers. With new data centres coming online all the time, it's a rapidly changing technical environment where we always have to be ready to innovate, drive change and take the lead on a variety of projects and tasks. Join one of our open, friendly teams and you'll discover an environment where the challenges are immense, the pace of change is incredible and the responsibilities are unique.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.