Marketing & Strategy Director – Enterprise Segment
The Strategy & Marketing Director is responsible for building and executing Interxion’s strategy for the Enterprise segment. The suitable candidate will identify the key strategic customers in this segment and then develop the relationships with them to bring their capabilities and platforms into the Interxion data centers.
Main responsibilities include:
- Define the segment market: trends, activity, industry value chain, business drivers, target sub-segments, target customers, competition; define the business opportunity for Interxion
- Create, develop and evolve sub-segment strategies for chosen sub-segments
- Gather and use business intelligence and market data to support strategy and broader marketing and business development activities
- Develop in depth customer analysis of the Interxion’s customer base in the Enterprise segment to understand the applications deployed in our data centres, the opportunity to grow key accounts, the opportunity to develop the value of key customers across the Enterprise segment
- Significant work experience and track record of delivering results in either a business development, product marketing or sales role within the industry
- European languages (French or German) would be advantageous but are not essential
- Flexibility to travel internationally
- Interacting and Presenting – communicates and networks effectively. Successfully persuades and influences others. Relates to others in a confident and relaxed manner.