Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Marketing & Business Development, 07 June 2019
You’ll build our local marketing strategy and support global campaigns to exploit sales leads, develop a market proposition for our German business and raise awareness of the Interxion brand. Leading a small marketing team to put your strategy into action, you’ll work closely with sales and business development managers to create a go-to-market plan. You’ll also oversee all PR and communications, from designing and producing materials to networking with local media and developing strong relations with external agencies. In short, you’ll play a key role in continuing to grow our local business. Willingness and enjoyment to travel will be required for this role.
What you’ll need
- Ideally educated to degree (BA/BSc) level in either (international) Marketing, Communications, Business or local equivalent.
- An expert project manager and a motivational team leader.
- Used to managing budgets, working closely with external marketing agencies and supporting account-based sales through integrated marketing.
- A background in using marketing automation platforms with Salesforce.
- A strong customer focus and the ability to adapt to changing demands, you’ll understand how to create engaging content that delivers results.
- A confident communicator, fluent in both German and English, with the ability to build effective working relationships with the media.
- Positive attitude towards transformation and change; motivated to work in a fast- growing market.
- Digital focused competencies, understand how to deliver measurable results, creating content that drives SEO and inbound opportunity, e-mail marketing and nurture campaign creation.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in Germany
Our Frankfurt and Düsseldorf campuses are at the heart of the fast-growing German market. As Germany's best-networked city, Frankfurt is home to a wide range of network and service providers, making our campus here the world’s leading interconnection hub. Our Düsseldorf campus is on the strategically important Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam that serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all the leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and you'll be working closely with local and international colleagues to give our customers a consistently high-quality service.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.