London or Amsterdam
Marketing & Business Development, 01 May 2019
You’ll play a key role in creating and delivering optimised audience experiences through creative, on-brand integrated marketing activities across a range of platforms, applications and channels. This is an opportunity to develop your marketing experience, while building a PR calendar from scratch and contributing to a variety of exciting projects. Working with agencies and on your own initiative, you’ll create effective corporate PR communications, manage and deliver a strong content calendar that makes the most of all media channels and measure how this strengthens the Interxion brand.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience of managing cross-border PR campaigns, developing editorial content plans and creating eye-catching, effective content.
- Presence to influence and manage a wide and varied community.
- Be commercially minded, with strong business awareness and the ability to manage budgets.
- Understand B2B marketing techniques and the importance of paid, earned and owned media.
- Experience of marketing automation and sales management platforms.
- Used to using digital and social media marketing tools to measure performance.
- A graduate or equivalent, you’ll be a confident communicator, ideally with a knowledge of other European languages.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Marketing at Interxion
We work in one of the world’s fastest-growing and exciting business sectors and our headquarters Marketing teams translate Interxion’s unique offer into bespoke campaigns, content and propositions for each geography and customer segment. This involves working closely with marketing teams in different countries, supporting them as they implement our marketing plans to ensure they fit their individual markets. By communicating the wide range of services Interxion offers its customers, we play a key role in ensuring the business continues to grow and keeps the world connected.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.