Personal Assistant to the Sales & Marketing Director (f/m/d)
Administration & Office Support, 06 June 2019
As the PA to two high-level Directors, you’ll make sure they receive quality business support. This includes preparing and reviewing reports and presentations, managing their diaries, taking calls and liaising with other areas of our international business on their behalf. You’ll also be responsible for organising meetings and events, dealing with POs and e-requisitions and sending packages and documents.
What you’ll need
- Experienced PA or office administrator, used to dealing with senior managers and developing strong working relationships at all levels.
- Background in an international technology company.
- Fluent in both written and spoken German and English.
- Well-organised and an efficient planner.
- Have an understanding of financial administration to meet business needs.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Commitment to producing quality work.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to adapt to different demands.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in Germany
Our Frankfurt and Düsseldorf campuses are at the heart of the fast-growing German market. As Germany's best-networked city, Frankfurt is home to a wide range of network and service providers, making our campus here the world’s leading interconnection hub. Our Düsseldorf campus is on the strategically important Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam that serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all the leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and you'll be working closely with local and international colleagues to give our customers a consistently high-quality service.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.