Project Management, 18 March 2019
As a project manager, you know that success depends on so much more than a Project Plan. As a project manager you are a diplomat, organizer, sounding board and forward thinker. At Interxion we facilitate the growth of the digital world and give you the opportunity to utilize your broad range of skills and expand your toolkit.
Our projects range from implementing technical upgrading data center infrastructure or building, to the phase out of equipment to brand new customer implementations and operational matters requiring a project based approach.
The role focusses mainly on our internal stakeholders, working with them to deliver key improvements in our Data Centers. You will be someone who has knowledge of the complexities of a critical environment, perhaps from the Petrochemical or complex building industry.
If you are an experienced and qualified Project Manager with an interest in technology, this would be an excellent opportunity for you to join a company at the cutting edge of the digital world.
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a role as Project Manager in technical environments; Educated to a technical degree at bachelor level is a plus.
- Naturally positive person, a diplomat able to communicate at all levels of an organization to bring alignment to the Project process.
- Have a good understanding of electrical and mechanical systems, allowing you to talk to engineers and designers throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Experience running projects for critical environments.
- Affinity with project management methodology, such as Prince2, IPMA or PMP (PMI).
- Able to work with project management tools.
- Open for change, Pro-active, Managing for results, Excellent planning skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both in writing and orally.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Project Management at Interxion
Our Project Management team in the Netherlands is small but perfectly formed. We are driven by continuous improvement and thrive in a fast paced environment where ideas are always welcomed.
From day 1 you will assume responsibility for a range of projects in various phases, allowing you to hit the ground running and learn all about our business.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.